Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Princess Pie...... Or a Star Athlete?

We are so excited to find out what our little babe will be. We get to officially find out on May 17th and Rian is counting down the days. Almost literally. We went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and got to listen to the heartbeat. It was so much fun to be there and listen to it. Rian wasn't able to come to the first appointment and so he was super excited when he got to hear it. He wants a boy so bad. All he talks about is having a little buddy to play with. Sometimes I think that is exactly what he doesn't need! I don't really care either way. I just want to know so that I can start planning things. We have officially started buying diapers for our little one. And dang they are so expensive! Hopefully we can get our little one potty trained fast! Haha. I am starting to show and it doesn't look like I am pregnant. I definately look fat! It is awful! My clothes are starting to not fit anymore and I really don't want to go buy nasty prenant people stuff. So instead I try to use rubberbands to hold my pants shut because it's the next best thing I can think of. Rian thinks that it is funny and he tries to tell me that my fat stomach is cute. It doesn't ever make me feel better. Hopefully soon I will get past this stage. I am almost half way done though, and I must say so far it hasn't been too bad. My little babe just thinks that it is a good idea to sit on my sciatic nerve a lot so every once in a while I almost fall to the floor in pain. But that is something I would much rather handle than throwing up!! I'm just sayin!

1 comment:

JadeLuckMoney said...

I'm so ridiculously excited it's almost kind of sad...another new little one for me to spoil :D Can't wait to send cute little Korean outfits for wee-wompus to wear!