Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

And the winner is...

A little princess pie! We went to the doctor yesterday and found out we are having a sweet little girl! I am afraid that our little girl is going to be a shy one. The ultrasound tech had to sit there and rub the little thing on my tummy to try and get her to move her leg so we could actually see what she was. And then when we tried to get a picture of her cute little face she wasn't going to have any of it. She put her arm up over her head and turned her face to my back to hide. The little stinker! But, luckily, the tech didn't get all the measurements that she needed so we have to go back in 4 weeks and try again. Hopefully she will let her mamma see her little face next time around! I have been so busy looking for deals to buy stuff for our little girl and I must say, so far I have been pretty successful! I can't wait to get her here and dress her up in all sorts of fun outfits!!

No comments: