Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I looked out the window and what did I see.......

.... Wait a minute! Snow flakes falling on the apricot tree!


Spring has brought me such a nice surprise.... SNOW flakes falling right before my eyes!


I could take an armful and make a treat.... A snow cone ball? I guess that works for me!


It wasn't really so.... Oh wait, yes it seems to be!


SNOW FLAKES FALLING ON THE APRICOT TREE!


So it's not really an apricot tree. It's just a peach tree, but it still works right? Winter isn't officially started until December 21st so I guess this is just a little preview! Happy Fall!

Our peach tree!

Lots of snow!

2 comments:

JadeLuckMoney said...

I love this! It's super creative and totally hilarious :)

Natasha said...

Yay! New post! Woohoo! Love you!