Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wedding Day

Rian and I got married in January and we have just barely started to receive pictures from our special day. My regular photographer was out of town for my wedding so he had his friend take our pictures for us. It was a very nice thing for him to do, however, he was not a very personable man and he didn't want to take anything that would have been original to this specific couple. He had his routine spots and poses and that was all he was going to do, and he was going to do it as fast as he possibly could get it done.. Which was rather convenient considering we had other places to be soon, but as a result of the pictures they didn't turn out all that well and I am quite disappointed that this is all I have to show for my wedding day at the temple.






Us with our cute friend Chantel
Rian's parents

My parents


All of our friends and family

1 comment:

JadeLuckMoney said...

Hey Sissy! I'm so sad that you don't love your pictures :( They may not be everything you had hoped for, but I think they look nice. I want to see the rest! Love you.